Saturday, January 26, 2008

pokey

did drillin wit ky on fri. wasn't that bad. neither was it that good either. i tink i gotta start building up my whole body instead of jus my upper body. i realized i have fuckin weak core muscles (aka back and abs) -.- gotta start pumpin up again.

stayed home todae to revise sch stuff. lol. dont understand abit. prolly lack revision. i tink my econs is fuckd up alrdy. then there's bio spa nxt wk i tink. my bio spas have always been fucked up. i tink my bio a grade for a levels is fuckin slim. damnit. gotta wrk harder. i hate this kind of exp. argh. nt sure what i wanna be in future. felix says bboy can eat shit. zzzzzzzzzzz.

apparently. some ppl are readin my blog are find it quite offensive as it has alot of vulgarities :S what vulgarities? i don see any? ah. jkjk XD im actually a modest, bashful, demure, prissy boy who got corrupted somewhere between pri and sec sch. but still, i do have abit of that perfect quality in me somehw. HAHAHA.

those who went to terrence's bday bash had a fun time. i wish i was there too. happy bday terrence.. and jiada. i read terrence blog. alot on bboyin. i tink terrence is really into bboy. really into as in its his karma alrdy. i feel quite zibei. i realized bboyin isn't that easy. haiz. still. im all ready to overcome the obstacles and achieving the goals that i want XD so yeahh, wish my luck babe!

No comments: