Monday, February 11, 2008

humpz.

im sick again :S wtf. im always fallin sick and that is damn fuck.

ah. and i jus finished some MOE survey tingy that i feel was a fuckin waste of my time. seriously, i shld be doin some sch wrk instead of fondling my comp -.- i took the same bus as mingte, kaishan and jinx todae and we talked alot of cock abt naruto which was fun. i realized jinx knws alot abt naruto (kinda surprising, since he mugs alot). or maybe.. jinx is jus one smart dude. haha. lolx. then mingte asked me abt blocktest 1 and said we shld start studying (which made alot of sense) cos its like 5 wks away only. wtf!?!?!

had chem spa todae at first period and i felt like dying. i tink i only spent <1hr memorizing the chem stuff and i had to go toilet in the middle of the spa. mr loy came and read my ans -.- then he told me that there's time to write more but din tell me to write what. so i was quite in a fucked up position cos he was beatin around the bush. but at least he's a nice teacher who bothers to tell me =) i shant be mean to him =))

so i haven't been bloggin for the past few days cos i was on my death bed -.- i cant tink of a worst time to get sick. and todae, my impression of some ppl changed (for gd or worse?)... hope its nt cos of 1 incident. managed to overcome my fears and tried front tuck. wheee...

bullish. ffest? lovin' it.. nw back to my bio -.-

No comments: