Sunday, February 3, 2008

wanna be the very best

shit. nw the weekend is over i have done peanuts. there's still lots of stuff to do which i don give a fuck. and my right groin muscle is constantly aching for no reason. zzz.

ive been watchin alot of anime lately. i tink hitman reborn is kinda crappy. after watchin for a while. its nt as farni anymore and the action is worse than what i experience. luckily for me, naruto is my saviour. i decided to leapfrog to shippuden but i couldn't get any further because of some fuck econs time assignment on tuesday that i don wanna screw up cos gen tan will def screw me (nt literally -.-)

cant wait for cny for me to get more sleep and more drills/stretches. im so fuckin unflex -.-

2 comments:

Terrance said...

your groin aching cuz you wank too much.

wanking too much also makes you go blind.

its true

unstoppable! said...

ahahaha. im nt a willy wanker like u :p

lemme post on ur blog too!! i don have a lj acct though :(